Why are almond milk lattes so expensive? Mornings, and afternoons…and evenings…, are hard enough as it is. Am I paying for the art in my foam? I would just like to know.
I got invited to a syrup festival today. I’m so excited. There are going to be sweet potato biscuits and local sausages and all of the homemade syrups. I get called a fat kid whenever I talk about it. Eff yes, at heart I am one. I’m just waiting for my ass to realize it and catch up.
Do you ever eat out so much that you just feel gross inside? I do. Maybe since because I started focusing on eating whole foods and cook 95% of my meals. I’m not complaining, the burgers and wings and gf pizza were all amazing. But I’ve just wanted homemade food all week, and the craziest I got on Friday night was a roasted sweet potato. I know, I’m a wild child.
10 Minute Spaghetti Squash Noodles
1 spaghetti squash
- Cut the ends off the squash so it can stand up tall without falling over.
- Stand it up, and then cut right down the middle lengthwise.
- Put both sides facing down on a plate or glass dish that will fit in the microwave.
- Microwave for 9 minutes or until the outsides are soft to the touch.
- Let them sit for 5 minutes or so, then use a fork to scrape out the seeds and comb the ‘noodles’ out.
- Ta-da! Now you have spaghetti squash noodles