I love lazy Sundays. All I do is cook and do laundry and watch New Girl. I love that show. I only pay attention half the time and it is still hilarious.
The Super Bowl is tonight, and I just want to watch the commercials. But apparently companies are releasing their commercials early. What’s up with that? The best part of the commercials is that they’ve never been seen before.
I found chicken sausage with bacon inside it, and I’m way too excited about it.
Sweet Potato Yogurt Bowl
Time: 40 minutes Serves: 1
- 1/2 sweet potato, diced
- 1/3 cup gluten free quick oats
- 6 oz plain goats milk yogurt
- 1 tbsp. almond milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- salt, to taste
- Dice the sweet potatoes and boil for 30 minutes or until soft.
- Cook oats in the microwave or on the stovetop.
- Pour the yogurt into half a bowl, and pour the oatmeal into the other half.
- Place the sweet potato in between the oatmeal and yogurt, drizzle the almond butter and sprinkle sea salt over the top.
- Swirl everything together and enjoy.