My new favorite Sunday morning routine is watching Total Divas in bed with my 20oz mug full of coffee and a breakfast bowl of some kind. It’s just the best kind of lazy. And that show is the best. How are those girls so attractive while they beat people up to a pulp? I need their secrets.
I watched the new Jungle Book for the first time, and it really makes me want a baby wolf. They’re just the cutest. And then I could raise it to be like the wolves on Game of Thrones. I really need to not watch so much tv.
Pumpkin Yogurt Bowl
Time: 5 minutes Serves: 2
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1 frozen banana
- 12 oz goats milk yogurt
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Purely Elizabeth pumpkin and fig granola
- Blend the pumpkin puree, frozen banana, spices and vanilla extract together.
- Pour into two separate bowls, and swirl in the yogurt.
- Tope with granola or anything else you want to add.
- Eat up, buttercup.